Know the Market Share of Top 10 AMCs only at Swastika Swastika

Knowledge Byte: Market Share of Top 10 AMCs

A financial service firm (AMC) is one that offers a large variety of mutual fund investment strategies.

In India as of now, there are 44 asset management companies (February 2017). The private sector includes 35 such AMCs. Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) India includes all asset management companies (AMFI). In 1995, AMFI was established in all registered AMCs in India as a non-profit association.

SBI AMC

The SBI Mutual Fund was launched in 1987 and has been active for over 30 years in the Indian Mutual Fund sector. The fund administers approximately 5.4 million investment mandates. It’s one of India’s oldest and best-known AMCs. SBI Mutual Fund offers systems in different categories to meet different requirements of individuals.

HDFC AMC

Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) is a firm that is located in Mumbai, India. it is an Indian Financial Services organization. Through its subsidiary HDFC Asset Management Company Limited, HDFC provides mutual fund services. This is India’s second-largest AMC.

ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Ltd.

The AMC works along with Prudential of the United Kingdom and ICICI Bank of India, one of India’s largest banks. Prudential Plc. is a major player in the financial services sector in Great Britain. Founded in Mumbai on 13 October 1993, this AMC has an asset basis of about Rs 2,93,338, with more than 1,400 supplies. The AMC provides a wide array and high marked service choices.

Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund

AUM, which distributes over 600+ schemes, is presently managing over Rs 2,41,107 crore. The AMC was established by Aditya Birla Group of India and Sun Life Financial Inc. of Canada in 1994 as a joint venture.

From broad equity trading plans to industry-specific plans, the Birla Sun Life mutual fund delivers a variety of mutual fund programmes. There are also debt-mutual funds, hybrid schemes, fund schemes, monthly income plans and offshore funds. It has a large range of investments and a strong financial base.

Kotak AMC

Since 1988, Kotak’s huge client base with investor lakhs has already been created.AMC provides a variety of solutions, catering with new goods to a variety of clients. With minimal SIP commitment of 1000 and 500, Kotak Equity Opportunities Fund, Standard Multicap funds have improved growth.

Nippon India AMC

Founded by the late Dhirubhai Ambani, Nippon India AMC (formerly known as Reliance Asset Management Limited) is one of the most prominent Indian AMCs. It was then partnered with the Japanese Nippon Life Insurance. In 2019, the Insurance company Nippon Life held a 75% interest in the mutual fund, which allowed Anil Ambani to exit the Mutual fund industry. It was then called Nippon India Asset Management Company

Axis AMC

Axis Mutual Fund is India’s fifth-biggest asset-size mutual fund company. For the quarter ending June 2020, the Fund House would handle assets of Rs 1.34 lakh crore. The fund house’s asset size fell by 2,90% from the quarterly number in March 2020. For over 11 years the fund house has existed. Axis Bank Limited controls 74.99% of the funds, while Schroder Singapore Assets Private Limited retains the remaining 25% of the holdings.

UTI AMC

Founded in 1963, UTI is one of India’s leading asset management firms. As the first mutual fund provider to offer, UTI promises certain reliable returns, Easy and accessible investment in UTI at any time of year. UTI mutual funds schemes are handled by the most acute financial institutions and hence their returns are trustworthy and in accordance with their goals for capital appreciation. The AMC manages 1,53,364 crore rs in AUM with around 1400 products and offers funds in different categories.

IDFC AMC

The IDFC Mutual Fund is India’s ninth-largest asset house. For the quarter ending June 2020, the investment firm manages assets (AUM) worth Rs 1.01 lakh crore. For almost 20 years, the fund house has been around. It enables investors to make quality investments through rigorous research and creation of the product mix while taking the risk profile of their investors into account to support the fund house. In the approximately 46 cities and 280 towns in the nation, the IDFC Mutual Fund holds more than 1 million investors’ accounts.

DSP AMC

DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund is the world’s largest investment management company. It has a record of more than 20 years of investing excellence. An investment host of equities, debt, hybrids, the Fund of Funds, international FoFs etc. which can be used by the investors. The AMC has a highly skilled investing staff. 

Try Swastika Investmart to manage your wealth profile. Open demat account with Swastika and enjoy stock trading services in a hassle freeway.

Contact us to learn more.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *