In 1914, the company was founded by a man, who was having a great visionary to build an empire named Parmanand Deepchand Hinduja, established a family business that spread rapidly throughout the world. In 1919, Company’s started its International operation in Iran, but after the Islamic revolution, it was moved to Europe.
Group Chairman Mr Srichand P. Hinduja along with his brothers Gopichand, Prakash, and Ashok Formulated and Implemented a strategy for the diversified growth of the group and transformed it into an international level.
Presently companies are operating in 38+ countries with 150,000+ team members. Today Hinduja Group has become one of the largest diversified groups not only in India but also in the world.
Groups are operating in Banking & Finance, Automotive, Healthcare, IT, Media, Power, Real-estate, Oil, and so on.
GROUP OF COMPANIES
- Banking & Finance
- IndusInd Bank – It is a private sector bank in India and it was started in 1994. It is the only commercial bank in India to receive ISO-9001:2000 Certification for its branches network. It has having 2000+ branches & 2700+ ATMs, spread across 750+ locations in India.
- Hinduja Bank (Switzerland) Ltd – It was founded in 1978 and formerly known as Amas Bank. In 1994 it was regulated by Swiss Bank. It’s headquarters in Geneva.
- Hinduja Leyland Finance Ltd. – It was incorporated in November 2008. It is engaged in a wide range of vehicle finance (Like MHCVs, LCVs, SCVs, CAR, Three Wheelers, Two Wheelers).
- Hinduja Housing Finance – It was incorporated in April 2015. It offers a wide range of Home Loans. It is a subsidiary of Hinduja Leyland Finance, which is one of the leading NBFCs in vehicle finance.
- Ashok Leyland – It was incorporated in 1948 as named Ashok motors & in 1955 it becomes Ashok Leyland. It’s headquartered in Chennai. It is the 2nd largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles in India
- Hinduja Foundries – It is a division of Ashok Leyland. It is India’s largest foundry business group.
- Optare – It is an English bus manufacturer based in Sherburn-in-Elmet, North Yorkshire. It is a subsidiary of Indian company Ashok Leyland.
- Gulf Oil Lubricants India Ltd – It is the Indian Lubricants Industry. Gulf Oil International (GOI), the parent of GOLIL, owns the Gulf brand globally (except USA, Spain & Portugal).
- REAL ESTATE
- Hinduja Realty Ventures Ltd – It Aggregate Hinduja Group’s real estate assets under Hinduja Realty Ventures Limited (HRVL) – the flagship real estate development arm of the Group.
- Hinduja National Power Corporation Ltd – It is a thermal power plant (coal-based) located in Palavalasa village in Visakhapatnam district, Andhra Pradesh.
- Hinduja Renewables Energy Private Ltd. – It is an independent, future-facing power producer with a vision to grow through both organic and inorganic means in renewable energy.
- Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd – It is a service provider headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is a business process management organization. It operates globally with 69 Customers and around 45000+ employees across the world.
- Cyqurex Systems Private Limited – It is a joint venture between Hinduja Group and NJK Holding is a cybersecurity firm headquartered in London. It is basically engaged with cybersecurity solutions to address the challenges that enterprises face today.
- INE and Indigital – It is one of India’s largest integrated media companies running one of the largest digital cable TV platforms in the country under the brand “INDigital”.
- P D Hinduja Hospital – It was established in the 1950s by late Shri P.D. Hinduja with a vision to deliver Quality Health Services.
- Hinduja Healthcare Limited – It is Mumbai based Multi-specialty Hospital. It offers advanced medical facilities.
- METAL TRADING
- The British Metal Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd – It is the Joint Venture between Hinduja Group & Amalgamated Metal Corporation Group (UK). It was established before India’s Independence and is engaged in the trade of materials.
Try Swastika Investmart Ltd to manage your Wealth Profile. Click here to open an account or feel free to Contact Us