Invest, trade and prosper with upto 40x intraday trading limits at Swastika or Stock Broker In Indore. Intraday Trading with Swastika or Best Stock Broker In Indore becomes effortless and all the more rewarding with our exclusive low customisable brokerage plans backed by expert research recommendations.
The key advantage of intraday trading with Swastika (Stock Broker In Indore) is that Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh aka Swastika offers a highly customisable low brokerage plan based on your trading volumes. The standard brokerage charges at Swastika or Stock Broker In Indore are 0.3% of your turnover on stock investments & 0.03% of the turnover for intraday trading. These charges can be reduced on the basis of factors like the amount with which you start trading & your trading turnover. Click here to speak with Swastika aka Stock Broker In India sales representative and discuss the best brokerage plan for you.
If you are an intraday trader, Swastika aka Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh offers upto 40x trading limits on good quality stocks. This is the highest trading leverage in India. If you have Rs. 10000 in your trading account, you can trade up to Rs. 4,00,000 intraday with Swastika (Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh)! Of-course these limits are subject to market conditions. If the stock markets are volatile, we reduce these limits to save your investment amount. For delivery based stock investments, Swastika also known as Stock Broker In India offers a limit of upto 2x on purchasing good quality stocks. If you have Rs. 50,000 in your trading account, you can buy stocks worth Rs. 1,00,000 and hold them for upto 5 days without paying the balance amount.
Swastika or Best Stock Broker In Indore has a robust risk management system managed by highly experienced team members. It can be risky to buy and sell shares online in India if the markets are volatile. Whenever the markets are volatile and in panic situations, our system automatically restricts the loss to 80% of the total invested amount. This ensures that our customers’ capital is saved to some extent. At Swastika or Stock Broker In India, we also give timely updates to our customers in such situations so that they can take action in advance. This makes Swastika the Best Stock Broker In Indore.
Intraday Fundamentals for Beginners
Intraday Trading refers to market positions which are held only a short time; typically, the trader opens and closes a position the same day but positions can be held for a period of time as well. The position can be either long (buying outright) or short (“borrowing” shares, then offering to sell at a certain price). A day trader or intraday trader is looking to take advantage of volatility during the trading day, and reduce “overnight risk” caused by events (such as a bad earnings surprise) that might happen after the markets are closed. However, with Swastika or Best Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh, you can intraday trading with zero hassle.
Intraday Trading got a bad reputation in the 1990’s when many beginners began to day trade, jumping onto the new online trading platforms without applying tested stock trading strategies. They thought they could “go to work” in their pyjamas and make a fortune in stock trades with very little knowledge or effort. This proved not to be the case. Swastika also known as the Best Stock Broker In India provides you the best strategies for intraday traders which makes Swastika the Best Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh.
Yet Intraday Trading is not all that complicated once you learn a simple, rules-based strategy for anticipating market moves, such as that taught at Online Trading Academy provided by Swastika (Best Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh).
Intraday Trading for Beginners
Beginners can get overwhelmed by what they perceive to be the fast paced and aggressive strategies necessary to generate large returns through day trading. This doesn’t have to be the case, as Online Trading Academy’s patented and proven core Intraday Trading strategy relies on patience and a good understanding of how to analyse risk and reward scenarios on any trade. While it takes some work to fully learn and rely on guiding principles of Intraday Trading, beginner traders can give themselves a head start with some basic tips to craft a well-developed trading style. Swastika aka Best Stock Broker In India is a renowned stock broker that offers best yet outstanding intraday tips and recommendations for beginners as well as professionals. Here are 10 strategies on how to day trade for beginners:
- Look for scenarios where supply and demand are drastically imbalanced, and use these as your entry points. The financial markets are like anything else in life: if supply is near exhaustion and there are still willing buyers, price is about to go higher. If there is excess supply and no willing buyers, prices will go down. At Online Trading Academy, students are taught to identify these turning points on a price chart and you can do the same by studying historical examples. Our outstanding tips and recommendations make Swastika the best Best Stock Broker In India.
- Beginners should always set Intraday Trading price targets before jumping in. If you’re buying a long position, decide in advance how much profit is acceptable as well as a stop-loss level if the trade turns against you. Then, stick by your decisions. This limits your potential loss and keeps you from being overly greedy if price spikes to an untenable level. Exception: in a strong market it’s acceptable to set a new profit goal and stop-loss level once your initial target is achieved. Swastika or Top Stock Broker In Indore provides you the target level and stop loss in order to minimize your losses.
- Insist on a risk-reward ratio of at least 3:1 when setting your Intraday Trading targets. One of the most important lessons in stock trading for beginners taught by Top Stock Broker In Indore or Swastika is to understand a proper risk-reward ratio. As the Online Trading Academy instructors point out, this allows you to “lose small and win big” and come out ahead even if you have losses on many of your trades. In fact, once you gain some experience, risk-reward ratios of as high as 5:1 or even higher may be attainable. Top Stock Broker In Indore is known for providing the best risk-reward ratio to its clients.
- Intraday Trading requires patience, so be a patient trader. Paradoxical though it may seem, successful day traders often don’t trade every day. They may be in the market, at their computer, but if they don’t see any opportunities that meet their criteria, they will not execute a trade that day. That’s a lot better than going against your own best judgment out of an impatient desire to “just do something.” Plan your trades, then trade your plan. Learn intraday trading today at Top Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh.
- Intraday Trading also requires discipline, especially for beginners. Beginners need to set a trading plan and stick to it. At Online Trading Academy, students execute live stock trades in the market under the guidance of a senior instructor until the right decisions become second nature. If you’re trading on your own, impulsive behaviour can be your worst enemy. Greed can keep you in a position for too long and fear can cause you to bail out too soon. Don’t expect to get rich on a single trade. Try intraday trading with Top Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh.
- Don’t be afraid to push the “order” button and execute your trades. Inexperienced day traders often face “paralysis by analysis” because they get wrapped up in watching the candles and the Level 2 columns on their screen and can’t act quickly when opportunity presents itself. If you’re disciplined and work towards your plan, actually placing the order should be automatic. If you’re wrong, your stops will get you out without major damage. Swastika or Top Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh thus helps you find the exact timings at which you can execute your traders successfully.
- Only day trade with money you can afford to lose. Successful traders have a “little bucket” of risk capital and a “big bucket” of money they’re saving for retirement or another long-term goal. Big bucket money tends to be invested more conservatively and in longer-duration positions. It’s not absolutely forbidden to use this money occasionally for a day trade, but the odds should be very high in your favour. Top Stock Broker In India or Stock Broker In India is known for managing the risk capital for every trader’s portfolio.
- Never risk too much capital on one trade. Set a percentage of your total Intraday Trading budget (which might be anywhere from 2% to 10%, depending on how much money you have) and don’t allow the size of your position to exceed it. Otherwise, you may miss out on an even better opportunity in the market.
- Don’t limit Intraday Trading to stocks. Forex, futures and options are three asset classes that display volatility and liquidity just like stocks, making them ideal for day trading. And often one of them will present appealing opportunities on a day when the stock market is going nowhere.
- Don’t second-guess yourself, but do learn from experience. Every day traders have losses, so don’t kick yourself when the occasional trade doesn’t go your way, especially if you’re a beginner.
- Do, however, confirm that you followed your established Intraday Trading rules and didn’t get in or out at the wrong time. Swastika or Top Stock Broker In India is ready to provide you the best yet effective intraday trading rules which help you to get outstanding returns.
- Try Swastika Investmart Ltd aka Top Stock Broker In India to manage your Wealth Profile. Click here to open an account or feel free to Contact Us.