Many stock broking companies such as Swastika or Stock Broker In Indore, Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh offer IPO services to their clients as it helps them to get the outstanding returns from the companies which are yet to get listed in the major stock exchanges. Therefore it is important to know the valuation of a company before getting listed on NSE/BSE. Swastika or Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh, Stock Broker In India, therefore assists numerous clients about company valuation, pricing of the companies which will get listed in future.
Swastika’s or Stock Broker In India, Best Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh SME IPOs promise a huge growth trajectory with high rewards for those with an appetite of high risks. While the third part of the quarter has been more about the market recovery, the support from BSE, NSE and similar exchange boards have seen a significant increase in the number of SME stocks on exchange and are an immense opportunity for investors to identify and invest in good SMEs at an early stage as per Swastika or Top Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh, Top Stock Broker In India.
Here, Swastika aka Stock Broker In Indore, Stock Broker In India comes into play. With Swastika Investmart or Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh help, you can invest in the best IPOs of India.
Swastika’s Best Stock Broker In Indore, Top Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh SEBI, the market regulator in India allowed SME companies to get listed at SME platform of BSE and NSE stock exchanges in the year 2012. Many companies took this opportunity to raise funds and get benefited by listing at BSE SME and NSE Emerge platform. Now, with the help of Swastika or Stock Broker In Indore, Best Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh, you can easily list SME companies without a flick of a switch.
This SME IPO 2020 page, Best Stock Broker In Indore, Best Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh is intended to be a one-stop destination for all your SME IPO queries in the year. Swastika or Best Stock Broker In Indore list contains all SME IPOs listed at NSE and BSE platforms during the year. Feel free to browse through our consolidated list of top SME (Small & Medium Enterprises) IPO Stocks listed at BSE SME and NSE Emerge.
Parameters for listing on the BSE SME Exchange through Swastika aka Best Stock Broker In India are as follows:
- The company should have net tangible assets of at least Rs 3 crore in the latest audited financial results, said by Swastika or Top Stock Broker In Indore.
- The net worth should be at least Rs 3 crore as per the latest audited financial results as said by Top Stock Broker In Indore.
- The post-issue paid up capital of the company shall be at least Rs 3 crore and should not exceed Rs 25 crore.
- The company shall enter into an agreement with both the depositories and mandatorily facilitate trading in Demat securities, as per Swastika or Top Stock Broker In Madhya Pradesh.
- The minimum application and trading lot size shall not be less than Rs 1,00,000.
- The merchant bankers shall underwrite 15 per cent in their own account and the issue shall be 100 percent underwritten said by Swastika or Top Stock Broker In Indore.
- The post-issue paid up capital of the company shall not be more than Rs 25 crore
- The company should have a track record of at least 3 years.
- The company should have positive cash accruals (EBDT) from operations for at least 2 financial years preceding the application and its net worth should be positive.
- No petition for winding up is admitted by a court of competent jurisdiction against the applicant company.
- No material regulatory or disciplinary action should have been taken by a stock exchange or regulatory authority in the past three years against the applicant company.
How can Swastika or Best Stock Broker In India SME IPOs migrate to the main board?
The companies have to be mandatorily listed first on any of the SME platforms, Emerge - NSE and BSE SME.
Secondly, the listed companies should have been traded on the SME platforms for a minimum period of two years and only after that they can migrate to the main board as per SEBI guidelines.
To move up to the main board, the SME exchange companies have to ensure that their paid-up capital exceeds Rs 10 crore but below Rs 25 crore. In cases where the post issue paid-up capital is likely to exceed Rs 25 crore, the SME exchange companies shall migrate to the main board. In this case, approval of the non-promoter shareholders is required with at least two-third majority. The companies should have the approval of their shareholders and the company should assess the eligibility criteria for listing on the main board.
Subscribe to an Online Trading Account with Swastika Investmart Ltd or Top Stock Broker In India to manage your Wealth Profile. Click Top Stock Broker In India to open an account or feel free to Contact Us.