Advanced Derivative Analysis
This program has been designed primarily from the trading perspective. It is meant for practitioners and participants who have prior knowledge of the basic functioning of the derivatives instruments. Participants who have gone through the SIFMR Basics of Financial Market are also eligible for this Program.
This program broadly covers Futures and Options. Hedging strategies using Futures & Options. Option Greeks and Derivative Indicator.
Why should one take this course?
- To have a piece of comprehensive and in-depth knowledge about derivatives.
- To learn to apply advanced techniques of valuation of securities and derivative products
- To understand investment and hedging strategies.
The basic eligibility criteria are 10+2.
The course is open for undergraduates, graduates, postgraduates, corporate professionals, CA, CS, businessman, brokers, traders, investors, housewives, retired persons, etc.
All the students will receive a certificate from SIFMR once they complete their respective courses.
- Introduction to Derivatives
- Future contract mechanism and pricing
- Applications of futures
- Option contracts mechanism
- Option pricing
- Application of options
- Live trading and settlement of futures and options
Who will benefit from this course?
- Brokers and Sub- Brokers
- Derivatives Research and Sales Team
- Foreign Institutional Investors
- Financial Institutions
- Fund Managers
- Equity Analysts
- Practising Professionals
- High Net worth Investors